Buju Banton - Power Of Prayer (ft. Gramps Morgan) Lyrics


Intro:
Come children, Mmmm, have you forgotten?
The simple things of life that made us who we are Oh hmm, Have you missed the way?

Chorus: Sweet hour of prayer Sweet hour of prayer From our world of care Sweet hour of prayer Sweet hour of prayer Sweet hour of prayer From our world of care Sweet hour of prayer
Verse 1:

Gramps Morgan And He binds me (oh yeah) On my Father's throne (yes he do) Make all my want and (oh yeah) wishes known
He made them known, oh yeah, yay
Buju Banton
In seasons of distress and grief My soul often found that relief Ask if there tempers and snare My strength is the power of prayer,
Chorus: Sweet hour of prayer Sweet hour of prayer From our world of care Sweet hour of prayer Sweet hour of prayer Sweet hour of prayer From our world of care Sweet hour of prayer
Verse 2:

Buju Banton An since he binds me (He binds me) I see His face whoa yes (I see His face) Believe in His words Trust in His grace Just have some faith oh yeah (Have some faith)
Gramps Morgan I cast on Him my every care My doubt, my shivers an' fears I have the courage to be anywhere An' wait on me hour of prayer
Chorus: Sweet hour of prayer Sweet hour of prayer From our world of care Sweet hour of prayer Sweet hour of prayer Sweet hour of prayer From our world of care Sweet hour of prayer From our world of care Sweet hour of prayer From our world of care Sweet hour of prayer From our world of care Sweet hour of prayer From our world of care The power of prayer
Outro: From our world of care The power of prayer Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Flash Season Three All Episodes Torrent Download [720p]

How To Train Your Dog. (5 Essential Commands)

Wyclef Jean - Lucky Dube Lyrics